It is already known that Nagarjuna and Karthi are teaming for an big budget multi-starrer. The latest buzz is that the film will go on floors in April, and the first schedule will be shot extensively in Dubai.
Director Vamsi Paidipally is currently busy with the pre-production works, and is planning to shoot a major chunk of the film in the beautiful locales of Dubai. Renowned production house, PVP will be producing this multi-statter in both Telugu and Tamil simultaneously.
- Bollywood star Vinod Khanna passes away
- Actor turned politician set for a comeback to movies
- Pelli Choopulu director’s next a coming-of-age buddy comedy
- Hours before release, Baahubali surpasses yet another milestone
- Thaman starts composing for Varun’s next
Articles that might interest you