Akkineni Nagarjuna’s much awaited devotional flick, Om Namo Venkatesaya, is currently being shot in Mahabaleshwar. The actor is currently participating in some crucial scenes in this schedule, along with Anushka. K Raghavendra Rao is the director of this big budget period film.
Last month, Nagarjuna revealed the pre-look of Om Namo Venkatesaya and it received a decent response. The movie is being produced by Mahesh Reddy and Keeravani is composing the music. This is the 10th time that both Nagarjuna and KRR teamed up for a film.
- SDT-VV Vinayak’s film to be shot in Oman
- Young hero’s comeback gets busier
- Noted cameraman excited to shoot with Mahesh
- Madhavan wraps up first schedule for Savyasachi
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Best Director of 2017