Akkineni Nagarjuna’s much awaited devotional flick, Om Namo Venkatesaya, is currently being shot in Mahabaleshwar. The actor is currently participating in some crucial scenes in this schedule, along with Anushka. K Raghavendra Rao is the director of this big budget period film.
Last month, Nagarjuna revealed the pre-look of Om Namo Venkatesaya and it received a decent response. The movie is being produced by Mahesh Reddy and Keeravani is composing the music. This is the 10th time that both Nagarjuna and KRR teamed up for a film.
- Pumpkin breaking ceremony held for Mahanati
- When young hero wanted to buy Needi Naadi Oke Katha’s rights
- Prabhas is on this star heroine’s wishlist
- Rajinikanth’s much needed clarification on alliance with BJP
- Raashi To Team Up With Vishal?