Akkineni Nagarjuna’s much awaited devotional flick, Om Namo Venkatesaya, is currently being shot in Mahabaleshwar. The actor is currently participating in some crucial scenes in this schedule, along with Anushka. K Raghavendra Rao is the director of this big budget period film.
Last month, Nagarjuna revealed the pre-look of Om Namo Venkatesaya and it received a decent response. The movie is being produced by Mahesh Reddy and Keeravani is composing the music. This is the 10th time that both Nagarjuna and KRR teamed up for a film.
- Bellamkonda Srinivas’s next gets an interesting title
- Record premiere shows for Vijay’s Mersal
- Allu Arjun’s next with yet another debutante?
- Poll : Which of these biopics are you looking forward to?
- Interview : Anil Ravipudi- Dil Raju appreciated me a lot after watching the film