Akkineni Nagarjuna’s much awaited devotional flick, Om Namo Venkatesaya, is currently being shot in Mahabaleshwar. The actor is currently participating in some crucial scenes in this schedule, along with Anushka. K Raghavendra Rao is the director of this big budget period film.
Last month, Nagarjuna revealed the pre-look of Om Namo Venkatesaya and it received a decent response. The movie is being produced by Mahesh Reddy and Keeravani is composing the music. This is the 10th time that both Nagarjuna and KRR teamed up for a film.
- Super Star Rajini salutes God’s own child, Rajamouli
- Veteran politician reveals who’s the real Baahubali of India
- Star actor’s house mobbed by protestors
- To mothers at home and Jawaans at the border: Pawan’s May Day greetings
- Kamal aspires to remake Vinod Khanna’s cult hit
Articles that might interest you