We have already reported that Nagarjuna is doing a devotional movie titled Om Namo Venkatesaya in the direction of K. Raghavendra Rao. Latest reports reveal that the makers are planning to release the film during Sankranthi 2017.
This news was revealed by Nag himself during an interview. Mahesh Reddy, who earlier made Shirdi Sai, is producing this film as well. Anushka, Pragya Jaiswal and Vimala Raman play key roles in this film which has music by Keeravani.
- Naga Shaurya’s Narthanasala is a dance based comic caper
- Rangasthalam will be for Charan what Khaidi No.150 was for me: Chiranjeevi
- Ileana hopes to return to Tollywood
- Suriya37 to be shot in exotic locales
- Aadhi Pinisetty’s film wraps up shooting