We have already reported that Nagarjuna is doing a devotional movie titled Om Namo Venkatesaya in the direction of K. Raghavendra Rao. Latest reports reveal that the makers are planning to release the film during Sankranthi 2017.
This news was revealed by Nag himself during an interview. Mahesh Reddy, who earlier made Shirdi Sai, is producing this film as well. Anushka, Pragya Jaiswal and Vimala Raman play key roles in this film which has music by Keeravani.
- Suriya’s New Initiative Gets A Big Thumbs Up
- Tamannaah In Talks For Another Female-Centric Film?
- Baahubali mania sweeps Nizam on day 2
- Mahesh Babu’s Spyder pushed to August?
- Baahubali 2’s day two AP/Telangana collections
Articles that might interest you