We have already reported that Nagarjuna is doing a devotional movie titled Om Namo Venkatesaya in the direction of K. Raghavendra Rao. Latest reports reveal that the makers are planning to release the film during Sankranthi 2017.
This news was revealed by Nag himself during an interview. Mahesh Reddy, who earlier made Shirdi Sai, is producing this film as well. Anushka, Pragya Jaiswal and Vimala Raman play key roles in this film which has music by Keeravani.
- Puri Jagannadh announces a new film, to take on gods
- Aadhi getting busier in Tollywood
- After 2 months, Dasari discharged from hospital
- Suriya not part of the prestigious biopic
- Interview : I’m a very disciplined actor- Victory Venkatesh
Articles that might interest you