According to latest reports, the film’s shooting is slated to be flagged off in Tirupati. The flick will focus on the life of Hathiram Baba, a devotee of Lord Venkatesha and Nagarjuna will be donning the role of Hathiram Baba.
Apparently, MM Keeravani has already composed a few tunes for the flick and Pragya Jaiswal of Kanche fame will be the leading lady.
- Sanjay Dutt to produce Prasthanam’s Hindi remake
- Fidaa’s impeccable run continues in Nizam
- Special surprise for Chiru’s bday
- Anando Brahma’s South, Hindi remakes on the cards
- Nara Rohit’s next moves to September
Articles that might interest you