According to latest reports, the film’s shooting is slated to be flagged off in Tirupati. The flick will focus on the life of Hathiram Baba, a devotee of Lord Venkatesha and Nagarjuna will be donning the role of Hathiram Baba.
Apparently, MM Keeravani has already composed a few tunes for the flick and Pragya Jaiswal of Kanche fame will be the leading lady.
- Bhagyashree To Learn Telugu For ‘2 States’ Remake
- Suriya, Karthi Set The Right Example For Other Stars
- Bollywood actress learns Malayalam for Shakeela biopic
- Ram-Praveen Sattaru’s action thriller to be shot in Europe
- NTR-Trivikram gear up to achieve the impossible