Sometime back we had reported that Akkineni Nagarjuna will soon be doing a film with Raghavendra Rao. Latest update is that the film will be launched in April. Reports also reveal that the film will be based on Lord Venkteswara Swamy and Nag will be seen in an key role.
This is the fourth time that Nagarjuna will be doing a devotional film with Raghavendra Rao. He has done films like Annamayya, Sriramadasu and Shirdi Sai in the past which were huge hits. Shooting of this film will kick start once Nagarjuna finishes work on his latest project Soggade Chinni Nayana.
- Idam Jagat makers happy with the output
- Samantha Accepts Naga Chaitanya’s Fitness Challenge
- Ready to campaign for Janasena: Ram Charan
- Officer’s pre-release event gets a date
- Press Note : Sammohanam Overseas By Nirvana Cinemas