Sometime back we had reported that Akkineni Nagarjuna will soon be doing a film with Raghavendra Rao. Latest update is that the film will be launched in April. Reports also reveal that the film will be based on Lord Venkteswara Swamy and Nag will be seen in an key role.
This is the fourth time that Nagarjuna will be doing a devotional film with Raghavendra Rao. He has done films like Annamayya, Sriramadasu and Shirdi Sai in the past which were huge hits. Shooting of this film will kick start once Nagarjuna finishes work on his latest project Soggade Chinni Nayana.
- Is Pawan Kalyan bidding goodbye to films?
- Touch Chesi Chudu’s audio launch gets a date
- Puri Jagannadh gets the biggest compliment in his life
- Interview : Jayam Ravi – Space visuals in the film will thrill the audience
- On ANR’s death anniversary, Nag reveals his dad’s last picture