Sometime back we had reported that Akkineni Nagarjuna will soon be doing a film with Raghavendra Rao. Latest update is that the film will be launched in April. Reports also reveal that the film will be based on Lord Venkteswara Swamy and Nag will be seen in an key role.
This is the fourth time that Nagarjuna will be doing a devotional film with Raghavendra Rao. He has done films like Annamayya, Sriramadasu and Shirdi Sai in the past which were huge hits. Shooting of this film will kick start once Nagarjuna finishes work on his latest project Soggade Chinni Nayana.
- Kshanam’s Tamil Version Gears Up For Release
- Kamal takes potshots at Aamir Khan
- Stalwart actor joins Rajini’s Kaala
- Samantha to unveil Kaadhali’s single tommorow
- Keshava’s first week worldwide collections
Articles that might interest you