Akkineni Nagarjuna is currently busy with the shooting of his latest film ‘Om Namo Venkatesaya’, which is being directed by K. Raghavendra Rao. The devotional epic is based on the life of Hathiram Baba.
Earlier today, Nagarjuna revealed the pre-look of Om Namo Venkatesaya through his official Twitter handle. The movie is being produced by Mahesh Reddy and Keeravani is composing the music. This is the 10th time that both Nagarjuna and KRR will be teaming up for a film together.
- Star Hero Says No To Remakes
- Ram can’t wait for his fans to meet Abhiram
- Taapsee Reveals Her Fitness Secrets
- Poll : Which of these films will be a bigger hit?
- Much-Awaited magnum opus not being postponed
Articles that might interest you