Akkineni Nagarjuna is currently busy with the shooting of his latest film ‘Om Namo Venkatesaya’, which is being directed by K. Raghavendra Rao. The devotional epic is based on the life of Hathiram Baba.
Earlier today, Nagarjuna revealed the pre-look of Om Namo Venkatesaya through his official Twitter handle. The movie is being produced by Mahesh Reddy and Keeravani is composing the music. This is the 10th time that both Nagarjuna and KRR will be teaming up for a film together.
- Kalyanram’s New Film Gets A Launch Date
- Star hero to produce films in Hollywood
- Pawan Kalyan cautions fans against fraudsters
- Young actress goes gaga over Balakrishna
- Akkineni’s plan mega releases
Articles that might interest you