Akkineni Nagarjuna is currently busy with the shooting of his latest film ‘Om Namo Venkatesaya’, which is being directed by K. Raghavendra Rao. The devotional epic is based on the life of Hathiram Baba.
Earlier today, Nagarjuna revealed the pre-look of Om Namo Venkatesaya through his official Twitter handle. The movie is being produced by Mahesh Reddy and Keeravani is composing the music. This is the 10th time that both Nagarjuna and KRR will be teaming up for a film together.
- Special fan shows for Rangasthalam
- Biggest multi-starrer announced in style
- Pawan Kalyan to attend Chal Mohan Ranga’s pre-release event
- Akhil assures the best with his two new buddies
- Na Nuvve into dubbing mode