‘King’ Akkineni Nagarjuna’s period drama ‘Rajanna’ has received tremendous praise all over for its superb portrayal of human emotions and for some fine performances. Good talk is spreading through word of mouth and the movie is racking up impressive numbers. We have the total Andhra Pradesh collections for the first four days.
Rajanna collected a share of approximately 7 Crores 71 lakhs all over Andhra Pradesh in the first four days. The movie was released in Andhra Pradesh by R.R.Movie Makers and they picked up the rights for approximately 18 Crores, as per industry sources. Overseas distribution was done by Nagarjuna himself.
Keeravani’s terrific background score along with Nagarjuna and Annie’s superb performances are proving to be major highlights in the movie.
- Nara Rohit’s next moves to September
- Objections raised over Arjun Reddy
- Teja plans to produce movies with aspiring talents
- Star heroine joins NBK102
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 20-08-2017
Articles that might interest you