Nagarjuna is teaming up with director Dasarath after almost 11 years and this time the film is said to be a mature love story. According to the latest buzz doing rounds in Filmnagar, Nagarjuna will be seen as an event manager in this film. He comes to India on an important assignment and there he ends up meeting Nayanthara, who plays a pediatrician. Except for 12 days of talkie part and a song, the entire shooting of the film has been completed. The film’s last schedule will begin from January 21 and it’ll go on till February 6. Dasarath is directing the film and D Sivaprasad Reddy is producing the film. Apart from Nagarjuna and Nayanthara, Meera Chopra will be seen in an important role. S S Thaman is scoring the music. The film’s official title is expected to be announced soon and the film will release in theatres sometime in March.
- Kajal Opens Up About Her Role In Vivegam
- Arjun Reddy’s controversial kissing posters to be rolled back
- Sai Dharam Tej Surprises Megastar On His Birthday
- Sayyeshaa Eyes A Comeback In Tollywood
- Interview : A R Murugadoss – No one can match Mahesh’s dedication levels
Articles that might interest you