‘King’ Akkineni Nagarjuna’s ‘Bhai’ is currently being shot in Slovenia and shooting in the beautiful locales is almost coming to an end. Some songs and a few scenes are being shot on Nagarjuna and heroine Richa Gangopadhyay.
Veerabhadram Chowdhary is the director of this film and Nagarjuna himself is the producer. Music is being composed by Devi Sri Prasad. Sameer Reddy is handling the cinematography.
The film is expected to be a comedy entertainer and there is a mafia angle to the story. Veerabhadram is known for his comedy entertainers like ‘Poolarangadu’ and Nagarjuna’s fans are eagerly expecting a laugh riot from this combination.
‘Bhai’ will hit the screens in the second half of this year.
- NTR, Vijay Devarakonda Support A Public Awareness Campaign
- Young hero to marry the winner of a bridal contest
- Viral sensation Priya Prakash moves Supreme Court
- Rana completes eight years in the industry
- Kriti Sanon’s sister to enter films