‘King’ Akkineni Nagarjuna’s ‘Bhai’ is currently being shot in Slovenia and shooting in the beautiful locales is almost coming to an end. Some songs and a few scenes are being shot on Nagarjuna and heroine Richa Gangopadhyay.
Veerabhadram Chowdhary is the director of this film and Nagarjuna himself is the producer. Music is being composed by Devi Sri Prasad. Sameer Reddy is handling the cinematography.
The film is expected to be a comedy entertainer and there is a mafia angle to the story. Veerabhadram is known for his comedy entertainers like ‘Poolarangadu’ and Nagarjuna’s fans are eagerly expecting a laugh riot from this combination.
‘Bhai’ will hit the screens in the second half of this year.
- Sundeep’s Care Of Surya gets a simultaneous release
- Noted heroine responds on marriage rumors
- SDT’s Jawaan gets a new release date
- Vijay’s Adirindhi awaits its censor
- Raja The Great’s latest US collections