Even as he is busy shooting for two films back to back, Nagarjuna is also playing crucial cameos in a couple of films. Out of these two, Nirmala Convent, an Annapurna Studios production, will launch Roshan, the teenage son of popular hero Srikanth, as the film’s hero. Nag’s presence will help the film get more visibility among his fans and moviebuffs.
Nirmala Convent was first announced by Nagarjuna himself, when he donned St. Valentine’s getup and taught the value of love in the first teaser which was released early this year. Apart from this film, Nag is also said to be playing an important cameo in Anushka’s upcoming film, Size Zero.
Looks like Nagarjuna will be thrilling his fans with four films within this year.
- Update on Manchu Vishnu’s next
- Bellamkonda’s new project’s first look gets a date
- Indian stars invited to join the Oscar Academy
- Chiru holidaying in the US
- Lavanya in super hit rom-com’s remake
Articles that might interest you