Now, the star hero is giving anchor turned director Ohmkar a chance with ‘Raju Gari Gadhi 2’. The movie is going to be produced by PVP cinema and it will be made with a big budget.
Ohmkar is generally known for his loud sensibilities and over the top scenes. According to sources, Nagarjuna gave a strict instruction to Ohmkar to avoid these type of scenes in the film and agreed to the project only after the director assured him about the same.
The movie will have music from Thaman.
- Superstar’s Film Shoot Shifts To Gandikota
- ATM breaks the suspense on Chiru151
- Young Actress Bags Raj Tarun, Annapurna Studios’ Film
- Amy Jackson Finally Bags A British Film
- Rogue’s Teaser To Be Launched Soon
Articles that might interest you