Now, the star hero is giving anchor turned director Ohmkar a chance with ‘Raju Gari Gadhi 2’. The movie is going to be produced by PVP cinema and it will be made with a big budget.
Ohmkar is generally known for his loud sensibilities and over the top scenes. According to sources, Nagarjuna gave a strict instruction to Ohmkar to avoid these type of scenes in the film and agreed to the project only after the director assured him about the same.
The movie will have music from Thaman.
- Mahesh is 7th in the Times 50 Most Desirable Men 2016 list
- Glad to be making my South debut with NTR: Ronit
- Will Nani repeat the dual act?
- Eid Tofa: Star actor rebuilds Muslim man’s house
- Young beauty’s newfound craze revives her long-delayed film
Articles that might interest you