Nagarjuna has been busy shooting for back to back films for the last couple of months. The Akkineni hero is currently enjoying a break after finishing the latest schedules of both his films, ‘Soggade Chinni Nayana’ and the yet to be titled Karthi-Vamshi Paidipally-PVP film. Recently, Nag watched his son Naga Chaitanya’s latest release ‘Dohchay’ and liked it immensely.
According to the latest reports, Nag is so impressed with the film’s director Sudheer Varma’s talent that he immediately asked him to pen a stylish script for him. If everything materializes, the film might go on floors after Nag finishes his current projects.
Needless to say, the young director is mighty thrilled with Nag’s surprise offer. Meanwhile, ‘Dohchay’ is running successfully with decent collections, despite the mixed response on its opening day.
- NTR’s transformation yielding results
- Mahesh Babu’s special plans for BAN dubbing
- Shruti Haasan Opens Up About Her Boyfriend
- Poll : Which among these two films will be a bigger hit?
- Star daughter’s debut film stalled