As per the latest info that we have received from highly placed sources, ‘King’ Akkineni Nagarjuna’s ‘Bhai’ is getting ready to hit the screens on October 4th. The audio album will be released on September 20th.
The film’s talkie part has already been completed and only the last song remains to be shot. Shooting will take place on the 13th, 14th and 15th of this month.
Nagarjuna will be seen in a full fledged mass avatar in this movie. Veerabhadram Chowdhary is the director and Richa Gangopadhyay is the heroine.
Nagarjuna is producing ‘Bhai’ on Annapurna Studios banner, in association with Reliance Entertainments. Devi Sri Prasad is composing the music.
- Sree Vishnu- I am in no hurry to become a mass hero
- Upcoming star wants to prove a point in Prabhas’s next
- Sye Raa’s leaked pic goes viral
- Poll : Which aspect of Rangasthalam’s trailer attracted you the most?
- Interesting setting for BAN audio launch