As per the latest info that we have received from highly placed sources, ‘King’ Akkineni Nagarjuna’s ‘Bhai’ is getting ready to hit the screens on October 4th. The audio album will be released on September 20th.
The film’s talkie part has already been completed and only the last song remains to be shot. Shooting will take place on the 13th, 14th and 15th of this month.
Nagarjuna will be seen in a full fledged mass avatar in this movie. Veerabhadram Chowdhary is the director and Richa Gangopadhyay is the heroine.
Nagarjuna is producing ‘Bhai’ on Annapurna Studios banner, in association with Reliance Entertainments. Devi Sri Prasad is composing the music.
- Super Star to speak Hindi after 17 years
- Poll : Whom do you support in the Sridevi-Rajamouli controversy?
- Bollywood actor in Nani’s MCA
- Will Rajamouli respond to Sridevi’s statements?
- GPSK’s Tamil version’s audio to be out soon
Articles that might interest you