Nagarjuna’s upcoming film Bhai has finally completed its shoot. A song which was pending has been wrapped up in a specially erected set in Annapurna Studios. Richa Gangopadhyay is the lead actress and the film also features Prasanna, a Tamil actor, in an important role. Veerabhadram is directing the film and Nagarjuna is producing the film under Annapurna Studios banner.
The film is going to be an action entertainer and the buzz is that it has shaped up quite well. Veerabhadram, who had earlier directed Aha Naa Pellanta and Poolarangadu, has taken special care in giving Nagarjuna a mass touch in the film. Although the film is titled as ‘Bhai’, Nagarjuna had revealed that it has nothing to do with mafia. Devi Sri Prasad is scoring the music.
- Upcoming star wants to prove a point in Prabhas’s next
- Sye Raa’s leaked pic goes viral
- Poll : Which aspect of Rangasthalam’s trailer attracted you the most?
- Interesting setting for BAN audio launch
- Costly setting for Sudheer Varma’s next