Everyone knows that Nagarjuna will be doing a devotional film in the direction of K Raghavendra Rao. Latest update reveals that the film will kick start its shoot from the 2nd of July in a specially laid set in Hyderabad.
Akkineni Nagarjuna will be seen in the role of Hathi Ram Baba. The makers are planning to release the film by Sankranthi 2017. Star actress Anushka will be seen in a crucial role in this film which also has Vimala Raman in yet another important character.
- Films or politics, always be with Babai: Charan tells fans
- Take away my National Award if you aren’t happy: Akshay Kumar
- Reputed channel bags Jai Lava Kusa’s satellite rights?
- Indians are lucky: Kamal on Dadasaheb for K Viswanath
- Give dignified roles to your heroines: Jyo’s request to filmmakers
Articles that might interest you