King Nagarjuna’s upcoming period drama ‘Rajanna’ is completing all its post production activities to get ready for a grand release on December 23rd. The movie is reportedly set in the Telangana Region of the 1950’s. Now here is a very interesting snippet about the movie.
Nagarjuna would be making his entry in the movie only at the interval stage. The star of the movie until then would be the little girl Annie, who is portraying the most crucial role of the movie. The film has reportedly shaped up very well and the background soundtrack provided by Keeravani is going to be a major highlight.
The audio album has already won a lot of critical acclaim from music lovers for the classy and rustic tunes. Sneha is the heroine for this movie and Vijayendra Prasad, the veteran script writer and father of S.S.Rajamouli, is the director of this movie.
- Tiger Nageswara Rao, a film on the notorious thief in the making
- Babai at his best! Ram Charan hails Power Star
- Vishnu all praises for Shriya
- Dil Raju reveals why he is out of Bharatheeyudu 2
- NTR toiling hard to wow his fans