In what could be said as a major business deal, leading television corporate giant, Star India entered into an alliance with MAA TV, to acquire the broadcasting business of the leading Telugu channel.
A press meet was arranged a short while ago and the announcement was made in the presence of Maa TV owners such as Nimmagadda Prasad and Nagarjuna. Star India is a huge name in Indian entertainment business and has been providing television content for over a decade now.
Representatives of Star India promised that they would bring a revolution in Telugu television market with their exclusive programs and interesting content. Details of the ownership and revenue details will soon be revealed.
- Telugu Review : Undha..Ledha..?
- Anjali, Raai Lakshmi team up for a bilingual
- Aditi Rao opens up about dating Bollywood star
- From one Superstar to the other, Rajini lauds Mohanlal
- Amid the DSPs row, Suresh Babu warns of a huge agitation in TFI