Akkineni Nagarjuna’s ‘Mee Lo Evaru Koteeshwarudu’ has started its first season and the show is now a few episodes old. But it is already a massive hit and Telugu people across all states are watching this show with keen interest.
The show has been produced with a lot of money by MAA TV and the efforts have paid off. Nagarjuna’s spontaneity on the show, along with his warm attitude have worked wonders and the early indications suggest a superb TRP.
Nagarjuna is enjoying a good run this season. After the success of ‘Manam’, Nagarjuna can now look forward to a rewarding few months with ‘Mee lo Evaru Koteeshwarudu’.
- Rajini to leave for the US for medical check-up
- Rana’s NRNM’s trailer is riveting and intriguing
- When Allu Arjun annoyed Harish Shankar
- Passionate director to turn producer
- Sridevi’s daughter’s silver screen debut with a cameo
Articles that might interest you