After the thumping success in its first season, Nagarjuna’s game show ‘Meelo Evaru Koteeswarudu’ took a brief hiatus and resurfaced couple of weeks ago. Recreating its first season’s magic, the second season has already started topping the Television Ratings Point (TVR) during the show’s telecast hours between 9:30 PM to 11:00 PM from Monday to Friday.
Surpassing other leading TV channels by a huge margin, ‘Meelo Evaru Koteeswardu’ achieved this feat with a phenomenal average of 6.83 TVRs. Ably supported by Nag’s charming hosting skills and the celebrity Friday shows are the primary reasons for the stupendous success of ‘Meelo Evaru Koteeswardu’.
- Samantha’s next is a hot cake already
- National Award winner as villain in Vikram’s next
- Bhagmati’s first look gets a date
- Poll : Which of these aspects attracted you the most in DJ?
- Nara Rohit’s next postponed
Articles that might interest you