After the thumping success in its first season, Nagarjuna’s game show ‘Meelo Evaru Koteeswarudu’ took a brief hiatus and resurfaced couple of weeks ago. Recreating its first season’s magic, the second season has already started topping the Television Ratings Point (TVR) during the show’s telecast hours between 9:30 PM to 11:00 PM from Monday to Friday.
Surpassing other leading TV channels by a huge margin, ‘Meelo Evaru Koteeswardu’ achieved this feat with a phenomenal average of 6.83 TVRs. Ably supported by Nag’s charming hosting skills and the celebrity Friday shows are the primary reasons for the stupendous success of ‘Meelo Evaru Koteeswardu’.
- Pawan Kalyan to visit OU student’s family
- Drug peddler’s arrest rocks Bollywood
- Abhimanyudu gets a new release date
- Poll : What did you think of MCA’s theatrical trailer?
- Date locked for Chalo’s release