Nagarjuna is currently busy shooting for Raju Gaari Gadhi 2, the first ever horror thriller in his career. The makers are canning a few crucial scenes featuring Nag and his would-be daughter-in-law Samantha.
According to the latest update, this film, even though titled RGG2, is not a sequel to its director Ohmkar’s Raju Gaari Gadhi as being speculated and that it in fact has its story inspired by a Malayali hit film.
Seerat Kapoor too plays an important role in this movie, which is being produced on PVP Cinema banner.
- Demand to announce Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy as a national hero
- Nithiin in talks with a young director?
- Kamal Haasan-Rajinikanth’s Secret Pact Makes Waves
- Poll : What attracted you the most in Rangasthalam’s first song?
- Sudheer Babu, Aditi Rao Hydari Gear Up To Cast A Spell