Nagarjuna is currently busy shooting for Raju Gaari Gadhi 2, the first ever horror thriller in his career. The makers are canning a few crucial scenes featuring Nag and his would-be daughter-in-law Samantha.
According to the latest update, this film, even though titled RGG2, is not a sequel to its director Ohmkar’s Raju Gaari Gadhi as being speculated and that it in fact has its story inspired by a Malayali hit film.
Seerat Kapoor too plays an important role in this movie, which is being produced on PVP Cinema banner.
- Shoot update on Allu Arjun’s next
- Poll : Which part of Baahubali did you like the most?
- Nikhil’s Keshava gets a release date
- Mahesh says Baahubali is mind-boggling
- Garuda Vega speeds up post-production
Articles that might interest you