Nagarjuna is currently busy shooting for Raju Gaari Gadhi 2, the first ever horror thriller in his career. The makers are canning a few crucial scenes featuring Nag and his would-be daughter-in-law Samantha.
According to the latest update, this film, even though titled RGG2, is not a sequel to its director Ohmkar’s Raju Gaari Gadhi as being speculated and that it in fact has its story inspired by a Malayali hit film.
Seerat Kapoor too plays an important role in this movie, which is being produced on PVP Cinema banner.
- Ram-Praveen Sattaru’s film launched
- Poll : Who among these should direct NTR biopic?
- Star heroine opts for a simple wedding
- Villain finalized for Rajini’s next
- Mahanati’s audio launch gets a date