Nagarjuna is currently busy shooting for Raju Gaari Gadhi 2, the first ever horror thriller in his career. The makers are canning a few crucial scenes featuring Nag and his would-be daughter-in-law Samantha.
According to the latest update, this film, even though titled RGG2, is not a sequel to its director Ohmkar’s Raju Gaari Gadhi as being speculated and that it in fact has its story inspired by a Malayali hit film.
Seerat Kapoor too plays an important role in this movie, which is being produced on PVP Cinema banner.
- Rangasthalam makers approach Cyber Crime Police against piracy
- MCA’s pre-release event gets a date
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Popular Hero of 2017
- Solid craze for Savyasachi’s pre-release biz
- Baahubali The Conclusion to release in Japan