Nagarjuna’s O Namo Venkatesaya is in its last leg of its shoot. The film is currently in its last schedule and things are being wrapped up quite quickly. Some important scenes featuring Nag, Anushka and Pragya Jaiswal are being filmed now in RFC.
K Raghavendra Rao is directing this film, which is being produced by A Mahesh Reddy. Nagarjuna will be seen as Hathiram Baba in this film which has music by the legendary MM Keeravani.
A detailed update about the audio launch and release will be announced soon.
- Super Star Rajini salutes God’s own child, Rajamouli
- Veteran politician reveals who’s the real Baahubali of India
- Star actor’s house mobbed by protestors
- To mothers at home and Jawaans at the border: Pawan’s May Day greetings
- Kamal aspires to remake Vinod Khanna’s cult hit
Articles that might interest you