Akkineni Nagarjuna’s devotional flick ‘Shirdi Sai’ is currently being shot in Karnataka. Shooting is going on in and around Badami and key sequences will be filmed till the 25th of this month. The movie is being directed by K.Raghavendra Rao and A.Mahesh Reddy is the producer.Nagarjuna has grown a beard for this role and he has changed his diet and lifestyle to better suit the character.
Nagarjuna acted in two very successful devotional roles earlier in the form of ‘Sri Ramadasu’ and ‘Annamayya’. The movies were directed by Raghavendra Rao and now that this combination is on again, there are big expectations on the project. Music is being composed by M.M.Keeravani.
- Tragedy in Mahesh Babu’s family
- Married life is very good: Naga Chaitanya
- Ghazi Director Working On Yet Another Crazy Project
- Ram Charan Bonds Big Time With NTR Jr
- Nayanthara Stuns In A New Avatar