Akkineni Nagarjuna’s devotional flick ‘Shirdi Sai’ is currently being shot in Karnataka. Shooting is going on in and around Badami and key sequences will be filmed till the 25th of this month. The movie is being directed by K.Raghavendra Rao and A.Mahesh Reddy is the producer.Nagarjuna has grown a beard for this role and he has changed his diet and lifestyle to better suit the character.
Nagarjuna acted in two very successful devotional roles earlier in the form of ‘Sri Ramadasu’ and ‘Annamayya’. The movies were directed by Raghavendra Rao and now that this combination is on again, there are big expectations on the project. Music is being composed by M.M.Keeravani.
- Low buzz for Tamil biggies this week
- NRNM, JJN’s latest Krishna collections
- Pawan makes personal visit to Chiru on his bday
- Poll : Did Vijay Devarakonda go overboard with his speech?
- Interview : A R Murugadoss – No one can match Mahesh’s dedication levels
Articles that might interest you