Looks like the audience have outrightly rejected Krishna Vamsi’s Nakshatram. The cop drama which released last Friday has slowed down even further this Monday. The occupancy for the morning and matinee shows are not even 50% which is a bad sign for the makers.
Krishna Vamsi’s lack luster narration and loud content have gone against the film completely. The film is an even bigger flop in the overseas market as the distributors have lost huge money.
With three films lined up for release this weekend, it will be very hard for this film to hold its ground.
- Teaser of Suriya’s Gang to be out soon
- Here’s Rajamouli’s favorite film of the year
- Manjula’s Manasuku Nachindi seals its release date
- Sirivennela-Trivikram’s combo strikes with Gaali Vaaluga
- Breezy title for Nithiin’s next?