Looks like the audience have outrightly rejected Krishna Vamsi’s Nakshatram. The cop drama which released last Friday has slowed down even further this Monday. The occupancy for the morning and matinee shows are not even 50% which is a bad sign for the makers.
Krishna Vamsi’s lack luster narration and loud content have gone against the film completely. The film is an even bigger flop in the overseas market as the distributors have lost huge money.
With three films lined up for release this weekend, it will be very hard for this film to hold its ground.
- Sai Dharam Tej clarifies reports on his film’s title, yet again
- Top Actress Opens Up About Her Struggle With Depression
- Tharun Bhascker’s Next To Release Soon
- Four directors in consideration to helm NTR’s biopic
- Allu Sirish’s new film gets a launch date