Latest update from Chennai reveals that actress Namitha has written a letter to the chief minister Jayalalitha seeking her permission to join her AIDMK party. Reports suggest that the controversial actress will soon meet Jayalalitha and also formally join the party.
Namitha’s career is almost over in Tamil as she is seen in very less films these days. Gossip mongers reveal that she wants to cash in on her popularity and has chosen to join politics.
- Anu Emmanuel’s role in Vijay Deverakonda’s next revealed
- Naa Nuvve to be delayed further?
- Whopping budget for star hero’s next directorial
- Ram Charan Makes An Interesting Statement About Box Office Collections
- All Eyes On Ravi Teja’s Nela Ticket