Latest update from Chennai reveals that actress Namitha has written a letter to the chief minister Jayalalitha seeking her permission to join her AIDMK party. Reports suggest that the controversial actress will soon meet Jayalalitha and also formally join the party.
Namitha’s career is almost over in Tamil as she is seen in very less films these days. Gossip mongers reveal that she wants to cash in on her popularity and has chosen to join politics.
- Vijay’s Adirindhi postponed again
- Raja The Great’s latest US collections
- PEMPAK scheduled for November release
- Raja The Great’s day one AP/TS collections
- Nani-Sai Pallavi’s MCA to be wrapped up by Nov 1st week