Nandamuri Balakrishna’s 2014 blockbuster, ‘Legend’, pulled off a record breaking feat. Released in March 2014, the film has been running nonstop since its release and it will be completing a stunning 400 day run by 1st May at Mini Siva theater in Emmiganuru in Kurnool district. What’s even more staggering is that it is a direct run with 4 shows per day since its release, a first ever feat in the history of Telugu cinema.
Buoyed by this unimaginable achievement, Nandamuri fans are gearing up for a grand gala event on 2nd May in Emmiganuru. The film’s hero and Hindupur MLA Nandamuri Balakrishna, AP CM Nara Chandrababu Naidu, director Boyapati Srinu and the producers 14 Reels and Sai Korrapati etc will be gracing the festivities, along with thousands of fans from all over the Telugu states.
- Poll : Which genre of film are you expecting from ‘NTR-Trivikram’ film?
- Raja The Great’s 4-day AP, Telangana collections
- Raja The Great’s team to celebrate the film’s success
- Pawan Kalyan to launch Trivikram-NTR film
- South film industry’s bandh to protest against GST