Even as the entire nation is celebrating the good news, Nandamuri Kalyanram is one of the first few actors from the Telugu film industry to congratulate Sundar Pichai, the Indian born tech wizard who has just been announced as the CEO of the world’s leading search engine, Google. Kalyanram said on his Facebook page, “An Indian is now the CEO of Google. Congratulations Sundar Pichai and may your feats inspire thousands of young Indians.”
Sundar Pichai, a Tamilian, was an alumnus of IIT Kharagpur, where he pursued his BE in Metallurgical Engineering. Sundar then moved to the US and graduated from the reputed Stanford University, where he earned his MS degree and then completed his MBA from the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania.
Sundar Pichai joined Google in 2004 and he has been serving as its Products Chief before his latest appointment as the CEO.
- GST Will Hurt Movie Business : Nagarjuna
- Chalapathi Rao controversy a lesson to film fraternity: Naresh
- Nagarjuna’s take on film collections
- Interview : Nagarjuna – Chaitanya has opened up like never before in Rarandoi
- Interview : Vennela Kishore – Keshava has taken my career to the next level
Articles that might interest you