Nandamuri Tarakaratna made an interesting career move when he turned villain with Nara Rohith’s Raja Cheyyi Vesthe and received critical acclaim for his negative act. Now, Tarakaratna is all set to play villain once again.
According to the latest revelation made by debut hero Yelamanchili Revanth of Intinta Annamayya, Tarakaratna will be essaying the chief antagonist’s role in Revanth’s Raja Meeru Keka. This film is being produced on Suresh Productions banner. Sobhita is the film’s leading lady.
- Nara Rohit’s next moves to September
- Objections raised over Arjun Reddy
- Teja plans to produce movies with aspiring talents
- Star heroine joins NBK102
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 20-08-2017
Articles that might interest you