Nandamuri Tarakaratna made an interesting career move when he turned villain with Nara Rohith’s Raja Cheyyi Vesthe and received critical acclaim for his negative act. Now, Tarakaratna is all set to play villain once again.
According to the latest revelation made by debut hero Yelamanchili Revanth of Intinta Annamayya, Tarakaratna will be essaying the chief antagonist’s role in Revanth’s Raja Meeru Keka. This film is being produced on Suresh Productions banner. Sobhita is the film’s leading lady.
- Megastar Reveals The Moment When He Was Most Relieved About His Comeback
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Best Music Director of 2017
- Agnyaathavaasi 2nd in top 10 most liked South Indian movie teasers
- Yet another hero to play a visually challenged character?
- Malayalam Megastar’s Fans Troll Actress For Her Remarks