Nandamuri Tarakaratna’s upcoming film Nandeeswarudu has finally got its release date after being delayed couple of times. Srinivas Yarajala is directing the film which is based on a Kannada film titled Deadly Soma. Tarakaratna, Sheena and Jagapathi Babu are playing the lead roles in the film. Gangadhar Reddy and Ramesh Babu are jointly producing the film. The film was earlier supposed to release on December 23; however, the makers have finally decided to release the film on January 14.
- Rajaratham’s hero Nirup Bhandari is a big prankster
- Kajal Aggarwal is a proud aunt now
- Young hero turns singer for his next
- Kamal Haasan announces his party’s name
- Hip Hop Thamiza to compose for star hero’s next