But now, she is doing a film with Pelli Choopulu fame Vijay Devarakonda, and this has allowed many to talk about the talented director. From the past few days, reports are rife that Nandini has backed off from Shourya’s project.
Clarifying all these rumours, Nandini said that the project is still on and both her and Shourya decided to take a gap and complete their pending projects first and then get back together.
As of now, Nandini is busy with the pre-production of her latest film with Vijay Devarakonda.
- Meda Meeda Abbayi moves to September
- JJN’s special success meet in Hamsala Deevi
- Poll : Which of these films disappointed you the most?
- Pawan reveals his stand on Nandyal by-poll
- Volatile political situation to help NRNM in Tamil
Articles that might interest you