But now, she is doing a film with Pelli Choopulu fame Vijay Devarakonda, and this has allowed many to talk about the talented director. From the past few days, reports are rife that Nandini has backed off from Shourya’s project.
Clarifying all these rumours, Nandini said that the project is still on and both her and Shourya decided to take a gap and complete their pending projects first and then get back together.
As of now, Nandini is busy with the pre-production of her latest film with Vijay Devarakonda.
- Summer release for Rajamouli’s multi-starrer with NTR-Ram Charan
- Keerthy Suresh In Talks For Ram’s Next?
- Actor’s Search For A Soulmate Goes Viral
- A whopping 150 Cr budget for Rajamouli-Charan-NTR film
- Raai Laxmi’s Julie 2 Based On True Story Of An Actress?