Nandita Swetha, who was last seen in Ekkadiki Pothaavu Chinnavada, is reportedly in talks to play one of the lead roles in Havish’s next film. Apparently, the film has five heroines and already, the team has approached Aditi Arya and Dhansika for couple of other roles.
The latest buzz is that Nandita liked the script; however, she is yet to sign the film. Directed by newcomer Sriram, the film has been titled as Ninnu Vadili Nenu Polenule.
Apart from this film, Nandita is also part of another Telugu film where she’s cast opposite Adivi Sesh.
- Teaser of Suriya’s Gang to be out soon
- Here’s Rajamouli’s favorite film of the year
- Manjula’s Manasuku Nachindi seals its release date
- Sirivennela-Trivikram’s combo strikes with Gaali Vaaluga
- Breezy title for Nithiin’s next?