While Nani is on a roll with back-to-back successes, Aadhi Pinisetty is raring to sign more Telugu movies to take forward the craze he had attained after Sarrainodu’s success. According to the latest reports, these two young stars are teaming up with each other very soon.
Nani and Aadhi will reportedly essay important roles in young filmmaker Siva’s yet-untitled directorial debut. This film will be jointly produced by DVV Danayya and MVV Satyanarayana.
Writer Kona Venkat will be penning the screenplay and dialogues for this film, which is expected to go on floors in January next year.
- First look of AR Rahman’s directorial debut unveiled
- Baahubali 2 Shatters Dangal’s Record!
- Interview : S S Rajamouli – There will be a lot of humour in Baahubali 2
- Baahubali 2’s Godavari region details
- Saaho’s teaser to be out tomorrow
Articles that might interest you