Nani’s latest release, Ninnu Kori, is having a dream run in the twin Telugu states and in overseas. The film’s team, including Nivetha Thomas, Aadhi, Kona Venkat and Shiva Nirvana, is promoting the film through media interviews.
In a latest TV interview, Nani apologized to audiences hailing from B, C centres. Explaining the reason, Nani said that he used to tell everyone that Ninnu Kori is a class film and that it may not be liked by mass movie lovers.
The Natural Star went on to say that the film’s collections from B, C centres have proved him wrong. He then apologized on behalf of the entire film industry which believes that mass audiences don’t appreciate class movies.
- Taapsee’s Mulk To Highlight A Burning Issue
- Anjali’s Next Is A 3D Horror Film
- Ram Thrilled About His Trip To Spain
- Young actress roped in for Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake?
- Mahanati’s dream run continues in Nizam