After lying low for a couple of years, Nani is back in the reckoning with the success of Yevade Subramanyam. The actor’s next in Hanu Raghavapuri of Andhala Rakshasi fame has been launhed earlier today and the film will be produced by Ram Achanta, Gopi Achanta and Anil Sunkara under their 14 Reels banner.
Released in 2013, Andhala Rakshasi was appreciated for its sensitive portrayal of a triangular love story. The film’s director, Hanu, impressed with his deft handling of emotional drama and romance with equal panache. After Andhala Rakshasi, Hanu was supposed to team up with Rana Daggubati for Kavacham but the film did not materialize eventually.
This film with Nani is expected to be a game changer for both Nani and Hanu’s careers. More details about the film’s cast and crew will be out in the coming days.
- Mahesh Babu Bonds With Ranveer Singh
- Dhanush Surprises Rajinikanth’s Fans With A Special Gift
- Akhil Reveals The Best Advice He Got From Nagarjuna
- Film With Indraganti Will Be My Best Till Date : Sudheer Babu
- No truth in Nivin Pauly’s role in star hero’s next