We reported a few days ago that young hero Nani is busy with the dubbing of his romantic entertainer ‘Yeto Vellipoyindhi Manasu’. The actor has wrapped up his work today. The movie is gearing up for a release on December 14th with good expectations. South Indian heartthrob Samantha is the heroine in the project.
Gautham Menon has handled the direction of the movie while maestro Ilayaraja has composed the music. The film is a bilingual, with Jiva playing the lead role in the Tamil version.
The film’s audio album has been received well.
- Anjali opens up about reports on her political entry
- NRNM has impressive first-week figures
- Gopichand feels Sudheer Babu is a good choice for his biopic
- Prabhas excited to enter a ‘new action world’
- Stalwart actor all set to make his TV debut
Articles that might interest you