It’s no secret that Nani is an ardent admirer of Mani Ratnam and the two have been planning to work together for quite sometime now; however, the project is yet to materialises. In several interviews, Nani spoke about how much he admires Mani Ratnam’s style of filmmaking.
Interestingly, in a recent interview, he credited the acclaimed director for changing the way he watched movies when he was young. “I just fell in love with Mani sir’s films even as a kid. I was too young to appreciate Geetanjali when it released, but the moment I saw Dalapathy, I knew that my experience was unlike anything else at that point of time. I began to appreciate the craft of filmmaking itself as I continued watching his films. He has been a huge inspiration in my life,” Nani said.
Meanwhile, his recent film MCA took a stunning opening at the box-office and it’s expected to fetch huge profits for Dil Raju, who produced the film.
- Entire film industry is happy with Jai Simha’s success: Balakrishna
- Rakul’s Brother Signs A Bilingual Film
- Actress Recalls Her Traumatic Winter Experience
- Kalyanram, Tamannaah’s Tango Moves To Be A Highlight
- After AP and Telangana, Pawan Kalyan to tour Rayalaseema