After lying low with a series of flops for nearly three years, actor Nani bounced back remarkably and gave four hit films in a row. Today, the entire unit of Nani’s latest hit, Gentleman, celebrated the film’s 50 days milestone by interacting with the media.
Earlier today, Nani took to his Twitter profile and tweeted, “Thank you to each one of you who made this memorable success possible ? Love Nani”.
Directed by Indraganti Mohanakrishna and produced by Sivalenka Krishnaprasad, Gentleman starred Surbhi and Nivetha Thomas as the female leads.
Thank you to each one of you who made this memorable success possible ?
— Nani (@NameisNani) August 4, 2016
- Crazy combo in the works for Pawan Kalyan?
- Ram’s special plans for fans on his movie launch
- Puri reveals his motive behind casting foreign beauties
- Kaththi makers file complaint against politician
- South Indian Celebs Land in Hyderabad For IIFA
Articles that might interest you