After lying low with a series of flops for nearly three years, actor Nani bounced back remarkably and gave four hit films in a row. Today, the entire unit of Nani’s latest hit, Gentleman, celebrated the film’s 50 days milestone by interacting with the media.
Earlier today, Nani took to his Twitter profile and tweeted, “Thank you to each one of you who made this memorable success possible ? Love Nani”.
Directed by Indraganti Mohanakrishna and produced by Sivalenka Krishnaprasad, Gentleman starred Surbhi and Nivetha Thomas as the female leads.
Thank you to each one of you who made this memorable success possible ?
— Nani (@NameisNani) August 4, 2016
- Rahul’s Drushti’s trailer gets decent response
- Manjula’s Manasuku Nachindi postponed
- Senior hero names a charitable trust after his parents
- Venky delays Teja’s film for Balayya?
- Poland Ambassador Adam Burakowski meets Pawan Kalyan