After lying low with a series of flops for nearly three years, actor Nani bounced back remarkably and gave four hit films in a row. Today, the entire unit of Nani’s latest hit, Gentleman, celebrated the film’s 50 days milestone by interacting with the media.
Earlier today, Nani took to his Twitter profile and tweeted, “Thank you to each one of you who made this memorable success possible ? Love Nani”.
Directed by Indraganti Mohanakrishna and produced by Sivalenka Krishnaprasad, Gentleman starred Surbhi and Nivetha Thomas as the female leads.
Thank you to each one of you who made this memorable success possible ?
— Nani (@NameisNani) August 4, 2016
- Interview : Nara Rohit – Working on Balakrishnudu was a new experience for me
- Ram Charan-Boyapati’s film to commence soon
- No six-pack from Nara Rohit in Balakrishnudu
- Suvarnasundari’s Hindi satellite rights fetch a decent price
- Nag-RGV film launched with a terrific dialogue