After lying low with a series of flops for nearly three years, actor Nani bounced back remarkably and gave four hit films in a row. Today, the entire unit of Nani’s latest hit, Gentleman, celebrated the film’s 50 days milestone by interacting with the media.
Earlier today, Nani took to his Twitter profile and tweeted, “Thank you to each one of you who made this memorable success possible ? Love Nani”.
Directed by Indraganti Mohanakrishna and produced by Sivalenka Krishnaprasad, Gentleman starred Surbhi and Nivetha Thomas as the female leads.
Thank you to each one of you who made this memorable success possible ?
— Nani (@NameisNani) August 4, 2016
- Tamannaah’s new Telugu film kick-started in London
- Mahesh’s Spyder’s teaser duration locked
- Anando Brahma’s plotline is a first in Telugu Cinema
- Mystery around Raj Tarun’s visually challenged role revealed
- Bunny, Pooja missed SFS, but made it to DJ
Articles that might interest you