Fresh from the grand success of his latest release, MCA, hero Nani is busy wrapping up his ongoing film, Krishnarjuna Yuddham. Nani will be seen in two hilarious roles in the movie. As per the latest updates, Nani is shooting for a fight sequence near Charminar in Hyderabad’s Old City.
Krishnarjuna Yuddham is slated to hit the screens on April 12, 2018, as an early summer holiday treat. Expectations on this movie will be humongous considering Nani’s recent form. Anupama Parameswaran and Ruksar Mir are the film’s leading ladies.
Merlapaka Gandhi of Venkatadri Express and Express Raja fame is directing Krishnarjuna Yuddham, while Sahu Garapati and Harish Peddi are producing it under Shine Screens banner. Venkat Boyinapalli is presenting the film. Dhruva’s music composer Hip Hop Tamizha is scoring the music for the movie.
- Rakul Preet looking for more offers in Bollywood
- Catchy title song of Touch Chesi Choodu to be out soon
- Update on Saaho’s new schedule
- Ram Charan’s new look being finalized
- Poll : Which among these films will win the box office race?