Hero Nani has struck good form in recent times. The actor, who is known as Natural Star, ended a dull streak with the critically acclaimed ‘Yevade Subramanyam’ and it has been a great run at the Box Office ever since, with films like ‘Krishna Gadi Veera Prema Gadha’, ‘Bhale Bhale Magadivou’ and ‘Gentleman’.
The actor is now being approached by some big banners with fancy offers. He is already working for Anandi Arts and is all set to begin working on Dil Raju’s banner soon. Apart from these, two other renowned banners are ready to sign up the actor.
For someone who was written off just a few years ago, this is a remarkable comeback.
- Exclusive Interview : Ajay – I am the most under used actor in Tollywood
- Young hero’s next to have four heroines
- Committed to Ambedkar’s ideals till my last breath: Pawan Kalyan
- Poll : What did you think of the recent Nandi Awards?
- Balakrishna unaffected with Nandi Awards controversy