Nani is the latest actor from Tollywood who’s all set to tie the knot. He got engaged to Anjana, a software engineer who hails from Vizag, earlier today. Buzz is that the two had been friends for quite a long time but Nani has been keeping his relationship on a hush-hush note. In fact, he had denied the reports about his engagement few days ago. Soon after getting engaged to Anjana, he posted on Twitter, “I am engaged . Dot. :)”. The wedding is likely to be later this year. After the success of Eega, Nani has become a force to reckon and if his upcoming films are anything to go by, he might be a worthy contender to be among the most bankable stars in the industry. He’ll soon be seen in Yeto Vellipoyindhi Manasu, Jenda Pai Kapiraju and Krishna Vamsi’s film.
- TFI Says ‘Hello’ To Akhil
- Star hero opens about his rift with brother
- Jaya Janaki Nayaka’s impressive first-week collections
- Taapsee raises the heat in her next
- Poll : Which among these films are you excited to watch this weekend?
Articles that might interest you