Nani is the latest actor from Tollywood who’s all set to tie the knot. He got engaged to Anjana, a software engineer who hails from Vizag, earlier today. Buzz is that the two had been friends for quite a long time but Nani has been keeping his relationship on a hush-hush note. In fact, he had denied the reports about his engagement few days ago. Soon after getting engaged to Anjana, he posted on Twitter, “I am engaged . Dot. :)”. The wedding is likely to be later this year. After the success of Eega, Nani has become a force to reckon and if his upcoming films are anything to go by, he might be a worthy contender to be among the most bankable stars in the industry. He’ll soon be seen in Yeto Vellipoyindhi Manasu, Jenda Pai Kapiraju and Krishna Vamsi’s film.
- Megastar Reveals The Moment When He Was Most Relieved About His Comeback
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Best Music Director of 2017
- Agnyaathavaasi 2nd in top 10 most liked South Indian movie teasers
- Yet another hero to play a visually challenged character?
- Malayalam Megastar’s Fans Troll Actress For Her Remarks