The principal shooting of Nani, Amala Paul starrer Jenda Pai Kapiraju began earlier today in Chalakudy, near Cochin. Samuthirakani (of Shambo Shiva Shambo fame) is directing the film and K S Srinivasan is producing this bilingual film. The film’s Tamil version titled Nimirndhu Nil has Jayam Ravi and Amala Paul in lead roles. Sources say that a song is going to be shot on the lead actors in this first schedule. The movie reportedly revolves around a guy who turns a revolutionary for a social cause. This is the first time that Nani and Amala Paul have teamed up for a film. GV Prakash is composing the music for the film.
- Varun’s next to be shot abroad
- Stunning deal for Kaala’s satellite rights
- Rangasthalam’s pre-release event becomes talk of the town
- Kirrak Party enters profit zone in just 3 days
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 18-03-2018