The principal shooting of Nani, Amala Paul starrer Jenda Pai Kapiraju began earlier today in Chalakudy, near Cochin. Samuthirakani (of Shambo Shiva Shambo fame) is directing the film and K S Srinivasan is producing this bilingual film. The film’s Tamil version titled Nimirndhu Nil has Jayam Ravi and Amala Paul in lead roles. Sources say that a song is going to be shot on the lead actors in this first schedule. The movie reportedly revolves around a guy who turns a revolutionary for a social cause. This is the first time that Nani and Amala Paul have teamed up for a film. GV Prakash is composing the music for the film.
- Taapsee uses Rana’ technique for promotions
- Ajith losing out heavily in Tollywood
- Poll : Will Chiru’s Uyyalawada click in Bollywood?
- Balayya’s slap-gate video goes viral
- Popular character artiste’s son turns hero
Articles that might interest you