The principal shooting of Nani, Amala Paul starrer Jenda Pai Kapiraju began earlier today in Chalakudy, near Cochin. Samuthirakani (of Shambo Shiva Shambo fame) is directing the film and K S Srinivasan is producing this bilingual film. The film’s Tamil version titled Nimirndhu Nil has Jayam Ravi and Amala Paul in lead roles. Sources say that a song is going to be shot on the lead actors in this first schedule. The movie reportedly revolves around a guy who turns a revolutionary for a social cause. This is the first time that Nani and Amala Paul have teamed up for a film. GV Prakash is composing the music for the film.
- Intense genre for Vijay-Murugadoss’ next
- KRK blames Aamir Khan for his Twitter suspension
- Case filed against Kamal Haasan
- Swathi’s comeback film seals its release date
- Shankar’s 2.O Will Be A Blockbuster : Aamir Khan