Talented actor Nani is eagerly awaiting the release of Gentleman. The film is all set for its release in a few hours and buzz surrounding the film has been quite encouraging so far. Nani took part in the promotional events today and interacted with the media.
Speaking about Srinivas Avasarala, who plays a crucial role in Gentleman, Nani said that Srinivas has been his best friend in the industry since their debut film Ashta Chemma. The duo went on to act together in films like Pilla Jamindar and Yevade Subramanyam.
At one point, Nani went on to reveal that he will once again team up with Srinivas Avasarala in the near future, even though he did not clarify if Srinivas will be directing the film or simply acting in it.
- Vishnu’s next based on the infamous scam
- Yet another first from Team Baahubali
- Mister’s new single to be out tomorrow
- Film Employees Federation’s tough stance on Mumbai actresses
- Film stars protest for farmers in Delhi
Articles that might interest you