Hero Nani is currently working on a couple of movies simultaneously. While his Middle Class Abbayi is going to be wrapped up soon, Krishnarjuna Yuddham is being shot in Prague since the last couple of weeks. On the other hand, Vikram is busy helming Akhil’s Hello.
As per the latest buzz, Nani has been in talks with acclaimed director Vikram Kumar for his next film. Apparently, Nani and Vikram met each other recently and discussed the possibility of joining hands for a project.
If the reports are to be believed, the Nani-Vikram Kumar combo may materialize after they both wrap up their current assignments. More details about this exciting update are awaited.
- Mahesh Babu Bonds With Ranveer Singh
- Dhanush Surprises Rajinikanth’s Fans With A Special Gift
- Akhil Reveals The Best Advice He Got From Nagarjuna
- Film With Indraganti Will Be My Best Till Date : Sudheer Babu
- No truth in Nivin Pauly’s role in star hero’s next