“Nani is a born actor, very creative and down to earth by nature. He has a great understanding about all the 24 crafts and is very intuitive. We couldn’t have completed the film this quickly without his support. Krishnarjuna Yuddham is Nani’s show all the way,” Gandhi said.
The film stars Nani in dual roles and Anupama Parameshwaran, Rukshar are the lead actresses. The film will hit the screens on April 12.
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s day 1 AP, Telangana collections
- Tollywood stars give a thumbs up to Bharat Ane Nenu
- BAN registers a non-Baahubali 2 record opening in Krishna
- BAN’s day 1 Guntur collections, A non-Baahubali 2 record
- Bharat Ane Nenu sets an all-time record in Chennai