Of late, Nani is teaming up with several young and upcoming filmmakers who are coming up with interesting scripts. However, Nani also claims that he is the only actor in his generation to also work under senior directors like Rajamouli, Krishna Vamsi and Gautham Menon.
In his latest promotional interview for his upcoming movie, Majnu, Nani said that he is keen on joining hands with top directors if they have a script that suits him. Nani also said that he will put everything on hold and run to act in a Rajamouli film.
In Majnu, Nani will be seen as an Assistant Director to SS Rajamouli on Baahubali. Rajamouli will be making a special appearance in Majnu.
- Prabhas proved himself with Baahubali, It’s my turn now: Pooja Hegde
- Poll : Which of these films are you looking forward to this week?
- MLA is my most satisfying movie after Pataas: Kalyanram
- Balakrishna keen to remake a Kannada blockbuster
- Rangasthalam Was Like Soul-Searching For Me : Sukumar