Actor Nani is having double the celebrations this Ugadi. The Natural Star has turned a proud father to a baby boy on this auspicious festive day. On the work front, Nani is busy shooting for Ninnu Kori, which is slated to open in cinemas in July.
Since the last couple of days, there have been several reports that Nani will be essaying a crucial role in the prestigious biopic of legendary heroine Savithri, Mahanati. However, Nani, via Twitter, refuted these reports.
The reports also mentioned that another young hero Sharwanand too has been signed for a role in Mahanati. Sharwa is yet to react to the reports though.
- I’ll be thrilled if Jhanvi gets to act with Mahesh: Sridevi
- DJ’s team to celebrate the film’s success with fans
- 2.0’s team to kick-start grand worldwide promotions
- Indian Michael Jackson turns villain for the first time
- Teaser of Action King’s 150th film to be out soon
Articles that might interest you