According to the latest rumours being heard, young hero Nani has stepped in as the replacement for Rana Daggubati in Hanu Raghavapudi’s ‘Kavacham’. The film was supposed to start with Rana in the lead role, but because of Rana’s commitments, he couldn’t allot time.
Now we hear that Nani has been roped in and some changes are being made to the storyline to suit Nani’s image and body language. This movie will be having a very interesting subject and narration.
Nani is currently working for ‘Evade Subrahmanyam’ and Hanu Raghavapudi’s last film was ‘Andhala Rakshasi’.
- Prabhudeva Opens Up About His Acting Career
- Rajaratham’s hero Nirup Bhandari is a big prankster
- Kajal Aggarwal is a proud aunt now
- Young hero turns singer for his next
- Kamal Haasan announces his party’s name