According to the latest rumours being heard, young hero Nani has stepped in as the replacement for Rana Daggubati in Hanu Raghavapudi’s ‘Kavacham’. The film was supposed to start with Rana in the lead role, but because of Rana’s commitments, he couldn’t allot time.
Now we hear that Nani has been roped in and some changes are being made to the storyline to suit Nani’s image and body language. This movie will be having a very interesting subject and narration.
Nani is currently working for ‘Evade Subrahmanyam’ and Hanu Raghavapudi’s last film was ‘Andhala Rakshasi’.
- Mahesh and Bunny to lock horns next Sankranthi?
- Andhagadu team speeds up promotions
- GST Will Hurt Movie Business : Nagarjuna
- Chalapathi Rao controversy a lesson to film fraternity: Naresh
- Nagarjuna’s take on film collections
Articles that might interest you