Departed veteran director Dasari Narayana Rao always emphasized the importance of directors and called them the “Captains of the ship”. Dasari dreamt of a day where movies are watched for their directors and not the star heroes and heroines.
Actor Nani graced the trailer release event of his Ninnu Kori’s co-star Aadhi Pinisetty’s Markathamani last night and paid his tributes to Dasari. Speaking on the occasion, Nani appealed to all the young generation actors and filmmakers to strive towards realizing Dasari’s dream.
- Young Telugu hero eyeing Kollywood?
- MOM’s story moved me to tears : Sridevi
- Special Column : Big stars on Small Screen
- Solid amount expected from DJ’s first day
- Fidaa gets its release date
Articles that might interest you