Following the memorable success of Gentleman, Nani is keenly awaiting the release of his latest romantic entertainer, Majnu. The film is slated to hit the screens on September 23 and the buzz around it has been quite positive.
In one of his latest promotional interviews, Nani said that he is quite happy with the sixteen movies that he has acted in so far. Nani also said that he has a dream role and that it will be on the lines of Gladiator.
Nani goes on to explain that his dream would have made people laugh at him in the past, but Rajamouli’s epic magnum opus Baahubali has made dreams like this a possibility and that even Telugu audiences can look forward to something similar in the future.
- Baahubali 2 Is India’s ‘Star Wars’
- Karan Johar tweets Baahubali’s day 1 collections
- MM Keeravani Thanks Gunasekhar For His Sweet Gesture
- Sukumar, DSP Launch Darshakudu Video Poster
- Union minister hails Baahubali 2
Articles that might interest you