Nani and Sharwanand are two of the busiest actors in Tollywood today, and both of them have been working back to back to deliver at least three films in any given year. While Nani has already had Nenu Local and Ninnu Kori releasing this year, his next film MCA is expected to hit the screens by the end of the year.
Meanwhile, Sharwanand had Shatamanam Bhavati and Radha to his credit, and currently, he’s in Pollachi to shoot for his upcoming film, Mahanubhavudu which is being directed by Maruthi. Incidentally, Nani is also shooting in Pollachi for his upcoming film.
The two actors hung out, along with other members of their crew, in Pollachi and spent quite sometime with each other. It’s certainly one of the very few occasions where two Telugu films are being shot in Pollachi at the same time.
- Kajal confirms her next with young hero
- Ajith’s Viswasam underway in Hyderabad
- Achari America Yatra gets a new release date
- Rana took no time to join Rajaratham: Nirup Bhandari
- Pumpkin breaking ceremony held for Mahanati