Nani’s latest blockbuster, Bhale Bhale Magadivoi, brought him back into the limelight, after a rough patch that lasted more than three years. Now, Nani is busy with a handful of exciting projects. One of them is a romantic entertainer to be directed by Indraganti Mohana Krishna, the director of Nani’s debut film, Ashta Chemma.
It is already known that Nani will be romancing the ‘Beeruva’ actress, Surabhi, in this film. As per the latest reports, popular Malayali actress Niveda Thomas has also been roped in by the film’s unit to play one of the female leads. Besides this film, Niveda also signed Naveen Chandra’s Juliet – Love of Idiot, which has been delayed.
- Catchy title for Suriya’s TSK’s Telugu version
- Music sittings for Mani Ratman’s next underway
- Tollywood composer for Temper’s Hindi remake
- Namitha ties the knot in Tirupathi
- Ravi Teja to work with hit director?